The Trans-European Division (TED) extends its scholarship application deadline.
In times of late, the notion of commitment can seem daunting – and it is understandable. With this in mind, we can announce confirmation of a second extension of the TED Scholarship to 15 June 2020. A response to the coronavirus pandemic, this opportunity gives students another month to consider, re-evaluate, and the breathing space to allow them to make the best, informed decision for them.
The TED Scholarship is more than just funding – it is community:
“The Trans-European Division is a wide family of 22 countries, full of young people with huge potential! We have seen, time and time again, the impact of community by bringing these young minds together on our campus at Newbold, to connect with each other and grow together in learning. Our students worship together, serve together, inspire one another, and develop spiritually, mentally and personally together. The outcome is a collective of brilliant minds that support each other as dream careers and life aspirations are fulfilled.
We are so grateful for the continuous support of the TED as they continue to invest in the next generation of world-changers. In this current climate, we need this now more than ever before.
Whatever the future brings, you can make a good decision today. Apply now.” – Bisser Stoykov (Head of Recruitment, Marketing and Retention)
What is the TED scholarship?
- The TED offers up to 20 scholarships per year on a competitive basis.
- It is valid for one academic year.
- The scholarship covers up to 50% of your tuition fees, or 100% of your tuition fees and 50% of your meals and accommodation on campus, depending on what country you’re from.
- The scholarship is open to any students aged 18-30 who live in countries* within the TED.
- You must be enrolling at Newbold for the first time and will be responsible for funding any remaining fees not covered by the scholarship.
* Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden and UK
How to apply for the TED scholarship?
We have recently relaunched our application system, making the process fast, and easy. Simply fill the form in, and wait to hear from our Admissions team!