Why Support Newbold
Providing high-quality Adventist higher education is our mission, but we need your support and investment. Investment in our College is an investment in the future of Adventist youth and in their opportunity to become mission-minded, service-oriented and passionate about making a positive difference in their communities, and ultimately in the future of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the UK, Europe and around the world.
Our goals as an Adventist educational institution are to:
- Maximise the learning experience of each student through integrated use of technology and a variety of flexible learning options
- Serve as a resource and a haven for youth, whether they are enrolled as students or not, where meaningful friendships can be formed, opportunities for spiritual development can be found, and other means of support are available
- Provide a venue where churches, businesses, community groups, and other organisations can hold retreats, business meetings, and other events in a Christian atmosphere.
Networking, Mentoring and Career Development Support
Interacting with alumni and hearing how your Newbold experience has impacted your life and career is invaluable for current students. There are a number of ways you can get involved, depending on how much time you can commit. You might like to consider:
- Speaking at a networking event such as an evening for Business students, or at our all-student weekly pancake breakfasts
- Becoming a mentor (arrangements are individual to each mentor/mentee relationship)
- Offering to help students develop their resume (CV) or help them apply for a job or an internship
- Offer a job, internship or work experience with yourself or your company
Become an Alumni Ambassador
Hearing about your Newbold experience can be a powerful motivator for future students, and sharing your story can encourage them to experience Newbold for themselves. At Newbold, we believe that alumni make the best ambassadors and we’d like to support you as you share your experience.
As an Alumni Ambassador you might like to:
- Share your story with your local church, or other churches in your area
- Host, organise, or facilitate local events for alumni who live nearby
- Attend local youth events to promote Newbold
We can provide you with necessary resources, such as our current campus video, copies of our promotional programme material, and even gifts, giveaways, and Newbold attire to support you.
To participate in our Alumni Ambassador programme, join or access Newbold Connect and update your involvement preferences. If you’d like more information about the programme, contact us at email@example.com.
Financial gifts to Newbold are transformational. With your help, we are able to invest in high-quality education and the spiritual well-being of our students to help them achieve their full potential and take advantage of the full experience we have to offer at Newbold.
You can give to one of our current projects or you can suggest another cause that you care about – from supporting students who are struggling financially to improving the campus facilities to enable our students to have a fuller and more enjoyable experience. Your donations, large and small, can make a big difference, and we are grateful to those who have sustained and supported the College over the years.
To donate, click here.