Skip to main content

Course FAQs

Popular course questions that may help you make a decision...

We may have the answer you’re looking for…

Popular Course Questions

A starting point

We receive an influx of initial course questions before the application process begins and thought it may help to share the most recurring ones. We hope the answers below may further help you make your choice.

Do you have any online courses?

All of our courses require attendance in person. The only exception is with the Department of Theology that offers a level of flexibility in that up to 75% of each module can be taken online in real-time (i.e. when the class is taking place). The other 25% of the module is to be attended in person.

Can I study part-time?

Yes, our courses are structured in such a way to offer this flexibility to work around your lifestyle. Typically, you will be given twice as long to finish your course (e.g. 2 years full-time allows for a 4-year part-time study option). The fees are calculated per credit taken.

When are the course intakes?

There are two intakes a year, namely September and January. All courses can join at both points with the exception of (BA Hons.) Biblical and Pastoral Studies, (BA) Theology, the Graduate Diploma in Biblical and Pastoral Studies and Year in Mission and Service that can only begin in September.

How many trips do we take on our course, where do we visit, and is there an additional cost for these trips?

The number of trips and their destinations are programme and module-dependent. Generally, the cost of a trip may be covered by the fees you pay. The Head of Department of your chosen subject can confirm the points above.

What are the general education modules I can complete?

You can view our general education modules by clicking this link.