How to apply to the College
Your handy application guide
Here is our simple step-by-step guide on how to apply to study with us:
- Choose your course – if you haven’t decided yet, look for the blue box on your right to browse through our list of degrees and courses
- Check your entry requirements – this is listed on each course page.
- Check you need a visa – to determine if you need this, scroll down the page and take a look at our international students entry requirements page.
- Download and fill in your relevant application form – scroll down the page to find the right application form for you.
- Complete your preferable accommodation option and medical form.
- Complete your financial forms
- If needed, arrange a payment plan with our Student Finance Officer
- Send your application form to: email@example.com
- Wait for your confirmation of acceptance – once all documents have been received, your application should take no longer than 2 weeks to process.
Academic Application Forms
English Language Centre
Year in Mission and Service
Academic Reference Form
Are you entitled to one of our Scholarships?
BRITISH UNION CONFERENCE UNDERGRADUATE GRANT
Applications should be made to the BUC’s Education Department.
For more information, and to apply, visit the BUC’s Education Department website
TRANS-EUROPEAN DIVISION STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
OLIVE ARCHER STUDENT AID FUND
SCHOLARSHIP FOR YEAR IN MISSION AND SERVICE
Once completed, please submit this to: firstname.lastname@example.org