Ready to experience Newbold? You’re one step closer – apply now
We have a simple, two-step application process:
- Step one: Academic admission. Choose your course, your mode of study, your accommodation preference, and tell us a little bit about yourself. You can also upload all the relevant documents in the application form too.
- Finance: Once you have received confirmation of a place on your chosen course, then we move on to payment. You will be referred to our dedicated Student Finance Officer, and you can opt for payment in full, or we can look at a tailored payment plan for you, based on your individual need.
Before you begin your application process, make sure you have:
- Your qualification details: we will be asking you to provide scanned copies of any relevant qualification certificates as part of your application.
- Photographic ID: in order to process your application, we require a scanned copy of your passport or another official photographic ID document. If you do not have one, we will accept a scanned copy of your birth certificate. If you are an international student, we can only accept a copy of your passport for visa processing purposes.
- Your personal statement: this is a chance to get to know you better. We want to know why you’d like to study at Newbold and why you've chosen the course. Tell us why you’d benefit from studying here, your career aspirations and any other relevant details about previous studies and work experience. We also want to know about your hobbies, interests, any voluntary work you’ve done and clubs or societies you’ve joined.