At Newbold, our purpose is to craft a community setting where students are nurtured and encouraged to unlock their potential as individuals, spiritually, personally and academically as they prepare to answer God’s calling.
- Weekly informal spiritual socials to develop a relationship with God as a student collective
- Monthly College assemblies with staff to listen to messages of inspiration, intertwined with communal worship led by students
- An international campus that encourages the learning of worship across diverse cultures
- The Newbold Student Association serves as the student's voice and organises events, gatherings, and fellowship to strengthen friendships and the student community.
- Student care is totally bespoke to individual needs and requirements throughout their time at Newbold.
- Cosy Halls of Residence to call your home throughout your studies, with dedicated communal areas to connect and build lifelong friendships with peers.
- Dedicated 1:1 confidential counselling services to support you with any issues which may directly, or indirectly, affect your studies.
- Taught by leading academic staff who are approachable and passionate about guiding you as you answer God’s calling.
- A curriculum that challenges, that encourages broadening of the mind and presents the opportunity to delve into the wonders of Scripture.
- Classes that are interactive and engaging will profoundly impact students’ lives and inspire their future ministry.
- There are 38 rooms available
- All rooms have free internet access
- There is a Residential Life Staff member’s flat located within the building
- Access to the building is by key access only
- Rent is inclusive of all utility bills
- Free laundry facilities are available
- All rooms feature a washbasin
- There are en-suite toilets and showers between each two rooms
- There is a student lounge and recreation area
- A kitchenette is available to use for guests and students
- There is a residential prayer room
- All rooms are equipped with battery-operated smoke alarms
- All rooms are fitted with curtains or blinds
- WiFi is available throughout the whole campus
Family Housing options are suitable for students with a family or spouse. The College houses 36 one, two or three-bedroom flats across the grounds, around a 5-minute walk from the central campus points.
Generally, the flats are self-contained units and each is provided with a cooker, a refrigerator and basic furniture such as beds, cupboards, a sofa, chairs, a table and a study desk. You will need to provide your own washing machine.
Flats are allocated according to a priority system based on the course of study, size of family and sponsorship. Sponsored postgraduate students from one of the countries in the Trans-European Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church are given the highest priority, followed by sponsored undergraduate students, non-sponsored students and non-degree students.
Our Sports Hall Auditorium is a central focal point on campus and houses facilities for a variety of activities including five-a-side football, volleyball, badminton, floorball and basketball. Using the hall is a great way to socialise and stay active! For those looking to up their fitness levels, the hall also features a small weights room, available to use during general opening hours.