Recently we announced changes to Newbold’s course offerings and organisational structure. While these changes will primarily affect our Business, Humanities, and English Language courses and programmes, we are still able to offer intake for the SAU programme for January 2021. The changes should not affect our offerings in the Department of Theological Studies.Read more here
About the Programme
The Business Exchange Programme is specifically for students from Southern Adventist University (SAU) who are looking to enhance their university experience by studying abroad.
Studying at Newbold will widen your exposure to business theories, practices and concerns of the international community.
Why study the Business Exchange Programme with us?
- You will be offered the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different cultural environment as you continue to earn credits towards your degree at your home university, and continue to receive and keep your US state loans and grants
- You will gain a global perspective into international business practices
- You will be encouraged to strive for academic excellence
- You will engage with people from around the world
Your future matters.
To enrol in this Business Exchange Programme is to give yourself life-changing possibility. You will be given an invaluable experience that will expand you knowledge of international business, enhance your CV, and enrich your life on personal and professional level.
The course breakdown
Business Exchange Programme
The Business Exchange Programme is specifically for students from Southern Adventist University (USA) who are looking to enhance their university experience by studying abroad in an international environment. Studying at Newbold will widen your exposure to business theories and practices and concerns of the international community.
Immerse yourself in a different cultural environment as you continue to earn credits towards your degree at your home university and continue to receive and keep your US state loans and grants.
You will be based close to the international business centre of London and experience life in the UK through our excursions to well-known locations and by taking part in a wide range of cultural activities. Past trips have included visits to:
· Bank of England
· J.P. Morgan
· London Stock Exchange
· Tower of London
· European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
· Buckingham Palace
Choose from a range of business and general education modules, each worth 3 US semester-credits
- BMKT326 - Principles of Marketing
- HMNT205 - Arts and Ideas
- BMKT375 - International Marketing
- MGNT344 - Human Resources Management
- BUAD221 - Business Statistics
- BMKT375 - International Management
- COMM326 - Film Evaluation
- MGNT465 - Project
- ELIT240 - C. S. Lewis
- RELB465 - Topics in Biblical Studies
- ERSC105 - Earth Science
- SOCI150 - Cultural Anthropology
- HIST465 - Reformation to Revolution