What is Newbold Academic Press?
Newbold Academic Press was established by the College in early 2015 and publishes a variety of titles authored or edited by Newbold staff, graduates, and other internationally-respected Adventist authors.
The Press promotes high-quality, original research and creative works primarily from within the College, as well as publications with a significant relationship to its history, staff members or curriculum areas.
Managed by an Editorial Panel and supported by a critical peer review process for selected volumes, Newbold Academic Press supports the College’s priorities to:
- Provide high-quality, creative and challenging learning opportunities
- Promote and mentor the spiritual growth of students and staff
- Nurture and support students throughout their learning experience
- Promote opportunities for service to meet the needs of others.
For more information on the Newbold Academic Press, on getting published or purchasing a publication, please contact our Academic Registrar.
- Festschriften and anniversary publications
- Scholarly volumes, such as theses and dissertations
- Collections of articles and conference proceedings
- Biographical works
To date, our published work consists of:
Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda
Reaching Post-Christian Europeans
Journeys to Wisdom