Who can apply for this scholarship?
British students who are preparing for the ministry within the British Union Conferences. Funds are to be awarded with the following considerations:
- Initial consideration will be given to Graduate Diploma in Biblical and Pastoral Studies students (They are not usually sponsored by TED/Unions/Conferences or able to access student loans), as well as to women preparing for ministry who are unable to access student loans and/or scholarships from the TED/Unions or Conferences.
- BA (Hons) in Biblical and Pastoral Studies students will be considered if they are unable to access student loans.
- Master of Arts in Theology students will be considered if they are unable to access student loans and/or do not receive sponsorship from TED.
- The application will be considered based on financial need.
- Students must provide evidence of academic potential
- Students must demonstrate that they are committed to working for any Seventh-day Adventist organisation or entity within the British Union Conference.
- Recommendation by your curriculum area head will be expected for continuing students, and new students will be considered based on their entry grades and recommendation by their Conference and Union.