Through various on campus employment opportunities, students are able to supplement their financial commitments. These jobs are available throughout the academic year and during semester breaks.
Students are given the opportunity to develop competencies, confidence and workplace skills both on and off campus in the following areas.
Some students have been able to secure a job off campus in a variety of sectors. The following is a short list of some of the areas that students have gotten jobs in:
Current job vacancies
Please see below for our current job vacancies:
- Cleaning (janitorial role)
- Campus and Estate Services
Deadline to apply for jobs: 28 February
Starting date: ASAP
Apply: Applications forms can be downloaded by clicking here or can be collected at reception. Submit all application forms to relevant departments.
Publications and Alumni Relations Intern
The Publications and Alumni Relations Intern will assist the Publications and Alumni Relations Coordinator by:
- Drafting articles about events at Newbold, or involving members of the Newbold community, to be used in a public relations capacity
- Attending events (primarily on campus) to gather information for articles
Gathering quotes from students, staff, speakers, and other sources relevant to news articles
- Assisting with alumni relations efforts as requested
Any other tasks requested by the Publications and Alumni Relations Coordinator or the Team Leader (Recruitment, Marketing and Sales), within reason
The ideal applicant will:
- Have excellent written English
- Be active in, or be willing to become active in, student/campus life at Newbold
- Have a passion for sharing the news about what is happening at Newbold with local community and within the Adventist community in the UK, the Trans-European Division, and around the world
Duration: Minimum 5 hours per week, negotiable times. From date of appointment to Friday 12 May 2017.
Apply: To apply or for more information, contact Kirsty Watkins.