Please note: In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this course will be taught online for the 2020 autumn semester.Our updates in response to COVID-19
Take your studies further with a new expanded course offering.
The Andrews International Transfer Partnership Programme (AITP) offers you an expanded set of undergraduate course options at Andrews University, giving you the option to study beyond what is offered here on our Newbold campus.
If you qualify to take part in the AITP you will have the opportunity to transfer to Andrews after two years* of study at Newbold, and complete an undergraduate degree on the Berrien Springs (US) campus of Andrews University in approved degree areas.
Their degrees, your choice.
Subjects include (but not limited to):
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Landscape and Environmental Design
- Nutrition Science and Dietetics
- Public Health
What to do next
Your next steps
Follow these steps to begin your Newbold-Andrews experience
- Explore the Andrews undergraduate programmes (you can only choose programmes that are not offered at Newbold)
- Confirm your choice with Newbold’s Academic Registrar, who will help you review the Andrews guidelines.
- Submit your application and supporting documentation via the Andrews application system.
- Andrews’ admissions will make a decision and you’ll need to submit your official transcripts from Newbold and anywhere else you’ve studied.
- Towards the end of your time on the Newbold campus you will need to complete the 1-12 requirements (passport and financial details) required by the US Department of Homeland Security. This will enable you to study in the US. You will need to present the 1-12 along with your passport and a student visa when you enter the US.