We have a simple, two-step application process:
- Step one: Academic admission. Choose your course, your mode of study, your accommodation preference, and tell us a little bit about yourself. You can also upload all the relevant documents in the application form too.
- Step two: Finance. Once you have received confirmation of a place on your chosen course, then we move on to payment. You will be referred to our dedicated Student Finance Officer, and you can opt for payment in full, or we can look at a tailored payment plan for you, based on your individual need.
For English Language (including Summer School) applications: You are able to pay for your place on the course or programme as soon as you receive confirmation of documents from the Admissions office.
“Want a fascinating life and an exciting career? Why not do what I did? Go to Newbold. It’s affordable, it’s dynamic and it will prepare you to live out the amazing plan God has for your life.”
“I’ve had the privilege of testifying before Congress. I’ve sat on a White House task force, served as executive director of the United State’s Commission on International Religious Freedom, and met with US Presidents and Secretaries of State I’ve served as the secretary of a UN committee, presented at an event in the British Parliament, and met with leaders as diverse as the Prime Mister of Vietnam and members of the Russian Duma.
I owe all of this, and much more, to my start at Newbold. Newbold gave me the chance to be a student leader and the skills I learned at Newbold got me through Georgetown Law with honours, and on to my career today, interacting with the most powerful people on earth. Want a fascinating life and an exciting career? Why not do what I did? Go to Newbold College. It’s affordable, it’s dynamic and it will prepare you to live out the amazing plan God has for your life.” – James Standish, BBA 1988
Join the 5,000+ alumni whose experience started at Newbold and took them to 50 countries around the world.
Begin your journey, apply today.
Before you begin your application process, make sure you have:
- Your qualification details: we will be asking you to provide scanned copies of any relevant qualification certificates as part of your application.
- Photographic ID: in order to process your application, we require a scanned copy of your passport or another official photographic ID document. If you do not have one, we will accept a scanned copy of your birth certificate. If you are an international student, we can only accept a copy of your passport for visa processing purposes.
- Your personal statement: this is a chance to get to know you better. We want to know why you’d like to study at Newbold and why you’ve chosen the course. Tell us why you’d benefit from studying here, your career aspirations and any other relevant details about previous studies and work experience. We also want to know about your hobbies, interests, any voluntary work you’ve done and clubs or societies you’ve joined.
Need help with applying?
If you’re unable to submit our online form, or require support throughout the application process, please fill out the form below. One of our student advisors will contact you within 24 hours.
*Please note, by submitting this form you are consenting to collection, retention and tailored use of your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice.